Framed With Circles for Cards in Envy


Happy Monday!  The days are winding down and as of today we have ONE week til Christmas!  I know we are all crazy busy but if you find a bit of extra time and you want to create something, I encourage you to make a card for our card challenge that starts today over on Cards in Envy.  The theme this time is "Framed With Circles" which means you need to add one or more circle frames to your card or create a frame of circles.  For really great ideas, head over to the Cards in Envy blog and see what our designers have created.  Just remember your card must be flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing.

I decided to create a Christmas card for this challenge as I needed some and loved this design so much that I went ahead and made four or five more.  Super, super easy and if you are needing some last minute cards you are welcome to use this idea.  Everything is stamped onto a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of white cardstock.  Only a circle frame is cut from patterned paper and attached over the part of the image that you want to color.  Color the image before you attach the entire piece to a card base which is also 4.25" x 5.5" (standard A2 card size).

Here's what I used on my card:
  • White Cardstock for card front and card base
  • Patterned Paper from Echo Park "Deck the Halls" 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Black Tuxedo Memento Ink
  • Penny Black Cling Stamp Set
  • My Acrylic Sentiment Stamp
  • Circle Dies
  • Nuvo Glitter Drops, White
  • Copic Markers

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do much blogging for the rest of this week so just in case, I want to wish all of you a Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts