Winter Barn Project Done! Day 5 Tutorial

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




It's finished! My Winter Barn project for Country Craft Creations and I'm thrilled with how it turned out!  Exactly as I envisioned!  Red plank barn with white window trim, lots of snow, Santa and horses ( I would have used cows but didn't find any.) Ha, ha.  It even has little lights on the roof line! Here they are glowing in the dark after I finished the barn and turned them on.  I used those little battery powered string lights you can buy at Michael's.


This project was really easy to put together.  Perfect for a beginner or a seasoned papercrafter. I'm so thankful to Tamra of Country Craft Creations for asking me to use this in a video tutorial series and for sending me the pre-cut barn kit and the finishing kit with white paint, snow, trees & wreath.


I added in a larger tree, round shrubs, sled, horses and Santa plus extra snow.  And the red paint plus barn planks for the siding.

I did five tutorial videos with the steps to assemble this barn and decorate it.  Here's the fifth and final video with some showcase photos of the barn...


If you decide you'd like to make a barn too, you can order the pre-cut barn kit from Country Craft Creations.  Look for it under the "Project Tab" in their online store. There's also a finishing kit with white paint, snow and trees.

Again, thank you Tamra and Country Craft Creations! I had so much fun making this barn! And thanks too to Pam of Heart of Texas Studios, laser cutter of the barn kit.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts