If Kisses Were Snowflakes...CIE Winter Chills Challenge


Happy New Year and Happy 2018!  We're starting off the year with a new card challenge on Cards in Envy.  This one is a fun seasonal challenge with the theme of "Winter Chills."  Enter any card that has winter elements...snowmen, snowflakes, snowbirds, snow scenes, hats, mittens etc.  However, your card must be flat enough to go in an envelope for mailing.  I decided to use this super cute Brutus Monroe "Build a Snowman" stamp set for my winter card.  I also used lots of layering to bring it all together.

Here's my supply list:
  • Heavy White Cardstock
  • Brutus Monroe "Build a Snowman" stamp set
  • Penny Black "Yuletide Wishes" sentiment stamp set
  • Memento Black Tuxedo Ink
  • Snowflake Embossing Folder for the white layers
  • Snowflake Papers, assorted from my stash
  • Copic Markers
  • Felt Snowflake
  • 1/2" circle punch
I put the sentiment inside of the card and lined it with matching snowflake paper.


Another fun and easy card creation.  I hope you'll join us for our first challenge for the new year!

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts