Sun Kissed Tag Album for Graphic 45


Do the winter chills make you wish for sun kissed, summer days?  Then you need to get this new Graphic 45 paper collection, Sun Kissed!  It's amazing and beautiful and scheduled to arrive in stores in February. Some online shops are taking pre-orders right now.  I so love the blues and oranges in this collection.

For the Graphic 45 Creativation (CHA) booth in Phoenix, I made this tag album using a set of G45 Regular Tags in Kraft and the 12x12 papers from the Sun Kissed collection.

I patterned one side of each tag for decoration and added a photo mat to the back of each tag for lots of memory sharing.











This project is being shared on the Graphic 45 blog today along with my tips and fun facts.  I hope you'll check it out.  Stay warm, even if it's crafting with a lovely summer paper collection!

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

Popular Posts