Hello Friends


It seems like forever since I've blogged.  I've  had a a couple of personal events that I guess have kept me from doing my  normal routine.   The end of February, right after my last post, my oldest sister passed away and even though we were not close in age and she's lived for many years in another state, it's still sad to receive the news and to know that your family is becoming smaller as each year goes by.  I'm okay as I've spent time reflecting on my good memories of my sister Dawn and I know that all is well for her now.   Also, we decided to send one of our kitties to the Rainbow bridge.  She had leukemia and had survived longer than expected but she was losing so much weight that we knew it was time. Brownie came to us as a feral cat but over the last several years she became quite tame and enjoyed being held by me so she could rub my face.  

And I've been busy with things here at home.  We've been doing a lot of purging of stuff these past few weeks in March, cleaning our closets, drawers and the whole house in general. We've still got more to do, but it feels good to get rid of stuff you no longer need or use.  I've even done quite a bit of purging in my craft room!  I guess you could say...spring cleaning to the max.  

I have, however, still done some crafting, but nothing yet to share.  The card above is one that I created and shared last March using some of my favorite Graphic 45 stamps.  I've received my March/April designer package from  Country Craft Creations and will be working with it hopefully this week.  Such beautiful paper, Graphic 45,  and one of their new collections..."Love Notes." You can order it right now from Country Craft Creations online store.   

I've also been working on my class project for the Country Craft Creations San Antonio Retreat! It will be in July which will be here before I know it! I can't share as it's for those attending the retreat.  

So I have been busy but in a different way.   I do have a few albums I want to share here on the blog that I finished last summer.  I just keep forgetting to photograph them but now since my craft room is organized a bit better, I have them up front on a shelf to remind me.  So check back, maybe in a few days.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts