Where to find me, my projects and my tutorials...

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/SandyTrefger   This is where I will post all of my tutorial projects, de-stash sales and new product shares (design team packages).  If you want to be notified each time I upload a new video,  go to my channel, click on Subscribe and then click on the notification bell.  If you've already subscribed but have not chosen to be notified, you should be able to go back and request it by clicking on the bell.

Instagram:  http://www.instagram.com/sandytrefger. I don't share as much on this account but I welcome you to request to follow me.



Hello to all my blog followers and friends.  I've been evaluating my blog over the past few weeks and have decided that due to the number of or lack of viewers/readers, that my efforts would be put to better use elsewhere such as creating, designing and sharing on my YouTube channel.  I encourage you, if you haven't already, to click on the YouTube link above this photo and subscribe to my channel and when you do that, also click on the bell after you subscribe so you'll get email notifications of when I post a new video.  It really is the best way to see what I'm doing with my crafting projects.  I also have an Instagram account.  I'm not as active there but I occasionally share new project photos and hope to share more there in the future.

I want to thank each of you that have followed me here over the years.  For now or as long as allowed, my blog posts will remain here for you to look back at older projects.  

What will you create?
~Sandy

P.S. Blog comments have been turned off but you can still reach me through the contact option here on this blog. I've decided to close my Etsy store and offer de-stash craft items and projects as I have them on my YouTube channel with payment by PayPal.  I just don't have the time to list items individually and update new items.  I've also realized that I don't have time to keep an active page on Facebook for my designs when really, everything I do is shared on my YouTube channel, so I've cancelled that page.  I have a crafting friends list on my personal Facebook and I do share my projects there.  If you are on Facebook and want to be added as a friend, you can message me on Facebook (Sandy Trefger) and let me know you want to be a crafting friend.


Popular Posts