Halloween Market Gatefold Folio Album

 


Hi everyone! I know it's been a bit quiet here on my blog.  I've been busy getting ready for my soon to be here Thirteen Frights Before Halloween crafting event on my YouTube channel starting October  18th! And I've been creating this amazing fun Gatefold Folio Album with my most recent Design Team Package from Country Craft Creations! I've been working with Carta Bella's Halloween Market 12x12 paper collection that you can order while supplies last online at www.countrycraftcreations.com

Of course I have a tutorial so you can make it too.  Its a two part video series and here they are below...

Part 1


Part 2

It's a lot of fun to create. I hope you'll give it a try!

Here are a few more photos of the finished album...












That's it for now.  I'll have a couple more smaller projects with this collection before Halloween and be sure to check out my YouTube channel on October 18 at 10 am Central time! Shhh..there will be a prize giveaway!

What Will You Create?
~ Sandy







Popular Posts