Authentique Calendar Project


Well, hello and welcome November! Yes, I know that photo above is NOT of November but of January and here's why....I'm currently working on a really big project for Country Craft Creations using the fabulous new collection by Authentique called "Calendars." Oh my! If you haven't seen nor ordered it yet, you really must especially if you want a paper collection for any type of calendar project.  I have been working on this for most of the month of October. Not just that calendar page above but the WHOLE project!  Part of it is already on YouTube--the tutorial videos but it's still not done.  I will be adding more videos as I complete other sections of this.  So, what am I making?  I decided to create a Calendar Book that has a page for each month with a pocket where you could tuck  a few cards that you want to mail out that month but also each page has pretty tags and embellishments.  The "page" above is NOT one of those calendar pages.  This is the elements that can be attached to the easel that's on a large matchbook box where you can clip a calendar for the current month.  I've done this one for January so far.  The Calendar Book that I've made has a drawer pull on one of it's spines and the book slides into the matchbook box that has the easel stand.  Oh my! So hard to describe isn't it! Ha, ha.  I promise I will have a walkthrough showcase video on it all as soon as I finish it up. But for now take a look at this January Calendar Easel arrangement and also watch the videos that I have so far.  I'm putting them all into a Playlist on my YouTube channel so you'll be able to easily find them all.  If you have not yet subscribed to my channel, please do so and also click on the bell so you'll receive a notification each time I upload another video for this and other projects.

Here are the video tutorials that are ready so far...





Okay, so that's what I'm doing for now.  Hopefully I'll get it all done so you will have time to create it for yourself or for a gift. We have only a few months left this year so guess I'd better get busy!  It's also a great project to work on all year long, finishing up each month as you need it.  Anyway...

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

P.S.  You can order this collection online at www.countrycraftcreations, search for Authentique Calendar Collection, I'm using the 12x12 Complete Mega Pad plus 2 packages of the June Collection Pack and black Artisan Cardstock .



Popular Posts