Happy Valentines Day!


Valentine, I feel so good
Each time that we're together.
We're similar souls in harmony,
Birds of a kindred feather.

Our hearts sing to the same sweet tune;
Our compatible minds align;
Could you, would you, pretty please,
Be my Valentine?

By Joanna Fuchs

Today I'm wishing all my crafty friends (family and other friends too) a very Happy Valentines Day. Those of us who love to craft and share our crafts are indeed similar souls in harmony, birds of a kindred feather. I've met so many wonderful kindred souls in blogs, YouTube channels, in Facebook groups and at retreats.  And I consider all of you friends.

In this post, I'm sharing some of my most recent Valentine projects that I designed for Country Craft Creations.  If you follow me on Facebook and YouTube, you've already seen these but just in case some of you have not,  I'm sharing them today.  First up is my Love Folio Card.  I added the word card because it's easy to create but really it's more of a folio and mini album.  Super easy to make and was perfect for this wonderful Authentique Love Notes Paper Collection from Country Craft Creations!  I'm sorry if I shared this too late for you to create for this Valentine's Day, BUT you can save it and create it for next year OR use this design to make a lovely Spring or Easter project.  I have a quick project share video on YouTube for this as well as a video tutorial.  I'm posting each video below for you.  Note: If you are reading this in an email subscription, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to watch these.

Finished Project Share Video


Tutorial Video











I also created some little treat bags for candy out of this paper collection. Seriously, if you need something to give to a neighbor, co-worker, friend etc., you can make these quick and easy! And I have a tutorial video for those too!






Valentine Treat Bags Tutorial


My husband surprised me last night with a dozen beautiful red roses.  Poor thing, he thought yesterday was Valentine's Day.  He's been so busy and so stressed about his Dad in rehab the past month.  Some days he doesn't know if he's coming or going!  But I love the roses and it didn't matter one bit if they were a few hours early.  He shows his love for me in many everyday ways.  Roses were just a bonus!


Happy Valentines Day to you all and Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts