6x6 Mini Album, Quick and Easy to Make!



Hi everyone! Hope this post finds you all doing well and hanging in there with the staying at home situation.  We've had some beautiful spring weather.  It was nice to sit outside in the back yard to enjoy the fresh air, sunshine and the birds. But then yesterday....it got cold! Ugh. So not the norm for us in Texas.  However, I did get to work on this beautiful, happy, sunshiny album that I designed for Country Craft Creations!

This is a 6x6 mini album created from one 6x6 paper pad.....even the covers!  I used that Carta Bella Oh Happy Day 6x6 pad that I received about a month ago in my designer package from Country Craft Creations.  It's a fabulous collection for this album design but any 6x6 paper pad that you like and can order or have in your stash would work great.

I have a tutorial video on how to make this album and in the video I also share photos of the pages on the inside as well as a share clip at the end of the video of the finished album.  Below is the video, remember if you are reading this in an email subscription that you will have to go to my YouTube channel or blog to actually see the video.



Also, if you loved the previous 10x10 album that I shared and made from this same collection, all of the tutorial videos on how to make that album are now on my YouTube channel and I have them all in a Playlist that you can find at this link:  Oh Happy Day 10x10 Album Playlist

I have one more project that I'm working on using the leftovers from the Oh Happy Day Collection.  Bits and pieces are already cut and laid out on my work table.  Just have to find a few hours this week to work on it.  So be sure to check back for that and if you haven't already, head over to my YouTube channel to subscribe and click on the bell so you'll receive a notification as soon as I upload a video.

Have a great day,stay safe, well and...
Happy Crafting!
Sandy


Popular Posts