Valentine Mini Album


I'm excited to share with you this Valentine Mini Album that I designed for Country Craft Creations using Authentique's adorable "Love Notes" paper collection.  It's a quick and easy album to put together and depending on how heavy you like to decorate, you could easily make this in a day.  It's different in that it has no cardstock pages (they are made out of the patterned paper.)  The covers are chipboard but they are wrapped with patterned paper.  The only cardstock you might want in the album would be photo mats you make out of scraps from other projects.  In fact, it only takes 5 sheets of patterned paper to wrap the covers and make the pages!  So budget friendly and you can use up lots of your pretty valentine decorations that you have in your stash.  I did use the 12x12 Love Notes Details sticker sheet that comes with the collection.

This album has the open back spine so you can see all the pretty papers used for the pages from the back.



I have a tutorial video up on my YouTube channel and you can see video clips/photos of the pages in this video:


Here's another look at the photos I took of the inside of the album...



This one is my favorite!



I hope to have a couple of more quick Valentine projects using this paper collection within the next few days to share here on my blog for Valentine's Day which will be here soon.  For today I need to get some office work done so I can get back to my craft room to play!

Happy Crafting!

Sandy


Popular Posts