Calendar Pages + Cards for July, August & September

12 x 12 Calendar Pages created with Authentique's Calendar Collection for Country Craft Creations.

I've been creating calendar pages for the year 2020 (though the year overall has been pretty awful).  I have an ongoing calendar page video tutorial series for these and here is the third video for the months of July, August & September.

I should have the fourth and final video for the series up on my YouTube channel the first or mid September so you can work on your calendar pages for October (my favorite), November & December a few weeks early.  Many of the papers for this collection as well as the blank 12x12 Calendar Pages are still available online at www.countrycraftcreations.com.

I also have a video tutorial series for making A2 cards (flat enough for mailing) from this same collection using mostly scraps that I had left over.  



Here's the card video for July, August and September...


The fourth video for this card series should also be available on my YouTube channel around the first or mid of September.

I hope to start on my next project for Country Craft Creations real soon using Authentique's "Manly" paper collection.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts