Patriotic Folio + My Favorite Paper Trimmers


Hi everyone and Happy June!  Today I'm doing a double blog post in one.  I have here a Patriotic Folio that I created following a tutorial by Tammy Merrill of Country Craft Creations.  I was going to finish this and share it for Memorial Day but then my kitty Marla got very, very sick and we had to let her go to the Rainbow Bridge so I set the project aside for a few days. My plans are to add photos of those in our families that served in the military.  There are several over the years.  I'll have to find and reprint the photos but think this folio will be a perfect showcase for them.  I'm going to show several photos of my finished folio and then I'll share a link to Tammy's video tutorial so you can make one for yourself if you'd like. It would also be great for Fourth of July Celebration photos.  I used two older Authentique paper collections and have since forgotten the names but they come out every year with a new patriotic type collection.  I also used Red, Navy and White Artisan cardstock.  I kept the decorating on the inside very minimal as I want to keep it flat and leave room for the photos.














Here are links to Tammy's Tutorial Videos for this folio:





Today I'm also sharing my own video that I just recorded of my favorite paper trimmers that I'm using right now in my craft studio.  I share why I bought them and why I'm using them.  Check it out if you are looking for a new trimmer.


That's it for today.  I hope you have a wonderful, crafty weekend and stay well and safe.  I know a lot of people are getting out and about.  I just hope you stay 6 feet from each other and if you can't that you wear a mask.  Here in Texas our numbers for Covid 19 keep going up and yet it looks like no one is trying to be careful. At least that's what it looks like to me when I drive through town.  I went to a doctor appointment on Thursday and was happy to see that at least there, precautions are taken and everyone wears a mask including patients.

Happy Crafting,

Sandy

Popular Posts