Country Craft Creations YouTube Hop ~ Farmhouse Kitchen Stuffed Recipe Folders + Storage Box

 


Hello, hello! Long time...no post from me!  I've  been busy crafting but nothing quite done or ready to share on the blog or YouTube channel until today.....so, Welcome to my YouTube Hop blog post!  It's a two day hop for Country Craft Creations. Several of the designers have created projects with tutorials for the upcoming holidays (yes I typed that!) or for gifts. Some of the videos published today and some tomorrow.  I'm not going to go into the hop details here but you can read all about it in the description section of my video AND get a link to the other designers who have their videos ready today (Thursday, August 27, 2020).

So what did I make?  My design team package contained the adorable Echo Park Farmhouse Kitchen paper collection (which you can order at www.countrycraftcreations.com) and all I could think of was "recipes." But I didn't want a recipe book or album, I wanted something.....different.  I came up with the idea of making stuffed recipe folders (you know, like the stuffed envelope, but folders) with places for recipe cards and a box to store them in.  I also wanted the folders to stand up when taken out of the box.  Mission accomplished!  I'm so happy with this project! It's perfect.  Adorable stuffed and mine has a toy rolling pin on the box.  I love vintage looking toys!  


Four stuffed folders fit in my storage box.  On the front of each folder are "Pages" that hold recipe cards.


And inside the folder I added a pocket and filled the folder with booklets, tags and mats.


The folders and the box are really easy to make. You'll spend most of your time decorating and adding fun elements.  

Here's the tutorial video on how to make the folders and the box.


Plus a video for decorating and finishing it.


So this is what I've been up to most of August.  My craft room, especially my work table is a disaster! I'm still crafting and creating amid the mess.  Hopefully I'll have more projects to share in September.  Oh, yes, I've opened an Etsy shop!  Slowly adding some of my finished projects for sale so I can have more room to display newer stuff. If you're looking for a gift or a card, please come check it out, you can find it here >Sandy Trefger Designs Etsy Shop<. Each listing includes free shipping (USA only).

What else?  I've started a Facebook page for my projects and such to keep it separate from my personal page so as to not bore the non-crafty folks.  If I haven't invited you and you'd like to follow it, just come by and click on like and follow (I think).  Here's the link to it too:  Sandy Trefger Designs Facebook Page

Okay, I really think that's it for this month unless I get something  quick done to share in the next few days.

I've already received my next design team package from Country Craft Creations I've got a video for it so you can see what I'll be creating with. Hint:  It's for Christmas!







What will you create?

Sandy




Popular Posts