Farmhouse Kitchen TINY BOOK + Recipe Cards

 


It's the last day of August 2020!  Summer is definitely in full swing still here in North Texas. Hot, Hot, HOT!!!  We had a couple of days last week with 112 degree feels like temps due to the humidity. Temp was actually 105 degrees. So very hot!!  So I spent those days and the weekend using up the leftover papers and scraps from my last Design Team project for Country Craft Creations to make this little TINY BOOK that will actually hold small photos.  My leftover papers were from Echo Park's Farmhouse Kitchen.

There's lots of detail to this Tiny Book including photo mats, pockets and flaps.














It's made strictly out of the designer paper...no chipboard and no cardstock, except for maybe a cardstock mat on the back of a tag.  It has a ribbon binding that holds it all together.

Here's my tutorial video...


I had enough leftover papers to also make three "recipe cards."  These are 4x6 and are made like a regular card except there is a recipe card on the inside instead of a place for a message or sentiment.  I think these would be great for a bridal shower or to use as place cards for a shower.  Of course, you'd want to include a recipe or ask the guests to write one inside the card.  There's no tutorial for these recipe cards but I do share them at the end of the above video along with the measurements for the base card.






Tomorrow is September.  In spite of our wearies and woes going on right now, the year has moved by pretty quickly.  This week is supposed to be a bit cooler starting tomorrow I think. Summer is not my favorite time of the year as I don't like the heat, so I'm looking forward to the Fall season if it ever arrives. Sometimes we just have a day or two of it and jump right in to Winter!  I'll be starting off the new month with my final how to videos for the Authentique Calendar collection 12x12 calendars and cards for October, November & December. It has been a fun series to design but I must say I am glad to have them all done. I hope if you have been following along and creating pages and cards that you've enjoyed it. I'm also going to be starting this week to design and create a Christmas album using Echo Park's Farmhouse Christmas Mega Bundle that I received as a design team package from Country Craft Creations. The Mega Bundle is sold out right now but the collection papers are available in their online store.  Check it out:  Farmhouse Christmas.



This afternoon I have to take my Fizz kitty to the vet.  He came in this morning not feeling well and I found a wound on his left front upper leg.  Something or someone may have bit him or he had a sealed up wound I didn't see and it abcessed. So he needs to see the vet to get it cleaned up and some antibiotics in him. Maybe a pain med too.

Fizz hanging out on top of my Guillotine Cutter, don't worry...the blade is locked.
Fizz hanging out on top of my Guillotine cutter.  Don't worry....the blade is locked down.


I hope you enjoy the day and the week...

What will you create?
~ Sandy



Popular Posts