Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 1 & 2 Explosion Box & Paper Pumpkin

 

Hello, hello!!  Grab your best witch hat and join me for my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Crafting event!  There will be  a project with tutorial every day for the thirteen days before Halloween.  When this series is over you'll have lots of fun Halloween projects to decorate with, keep for yourself or to share with others! In the photos above are day 1 and 2.  The tutorial videos for each day will be on my YouTube channel and will post at 10 AM Central Daylight Time each day.


Here's a photo of the explosion box opened up. There's a total of three boxes with lids.


Here it is opened to the inside of the third box with today's (Day 2) Paper Pumpkin inside to hold candy treats.

Below are the videos, if you are reading this in an email subscription, you will have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the videos.



I love Halloween and I love to create and share my ideas with you!  There will be a prize drawing on Halloween Day for a crafty surprise. This is for those in the USA only.  To be entered into the drawing, leave a comment on each Thirteen Frights Before Halloween 2020 video and be a subscriber to my YouTube channel.  There will be one winner.  You can earn 13 entries by commenting each day!!

Have a FRIGHTFULLY good time!

What will you create?
~Sandy




Popular Posts