Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 11 Three Pocket Folded Page Mini Album

 







Make a Mini album in a day.  Seriously.  Well the decorating may take longer but you really can make the cover and pages of this 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" album in a day!  You'll need medium weight chipboard, 12 x 12 double sided patterned paper, one sheet of cardstock and your adhesive.  Details on how to make it are on my YouTube channel for today's Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 11.

Halloween will soon be here! I'll be drawing a winner and making the announcement on Halloween Day on my YouTube channel. So be sure to leave a comment on each of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween videos and subscribe to my channel. I'm giving away a fun craft package to one person in the USA.  

Check back tomorrow for day 12's project!

What will you create?
~Sandy







Popular Posts