Oops! Happy Halloween a Day Late + Halloween Market Page Layouts + Thirteen Frights Winner!

 


This morning my husband said "Tonight's Halloween?"  and I said "No, it was last night." and then he says "oh I missed it."   And I replied "Umm, that's why we had Goulash, cheese bread, pizza , cheese platter and skull cakes for the night etc. AND watched Halloween movies. We never have Trick or Treaters anymore." Then he says... "You didn't tell me."  Ha Ha.

And now I just realized with the Halloween meal prep and picking a winner that I never did my Halloween blog post. Oh well, here it is now! So, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! a day late!

It's already been announced on YouTube but in case you missed it, the winner of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween prize is....Diann Weier of Pound, Wisconsin!  Congratulations Diann!!





I also want to share with you my third design team project for Country Craft Creations using Carta Bella Halloween Market.  From my leftover scraps, I created these two Halloween Page Layouts.







The Halloween crafting season is done for now. All the fun papers and embellishments, spiders, gauze and mini skeletons have gone back in their box to hopefully come out again for my favorite crafting time of all.

I'll be moving on to other seasons and some Christmas holiday crafting! 


What will you create?
~Sandy







Popular Posts