Graphic 45 Cityscapes Suitcase and Mini Album Part 2






I seem to recall that I was going to share the albums for my Cityscapes suitcase project last week? Or maybe it was to be earlier this week?  I just can't remember but here they are finally.  I will be teaching a two part class for this project at Flossie Scrapper in October and November. The suitcase will be done in October and the album with inserts for the suitcase will be in November. There is one class fee that includes both days for $85 per person and includes the pre-cut chipboard, Cityscapes paper and the hardware for the suitcase.  The deadline to sign up for this class is September 24th.  Contact Vicky at the store for more information:  (817) 295-7100.  The class dates are:  Saturday, October 22nd at 10:00 a.m. all day and Saturday November 12th at 10:00 a.m. for about 3 or 4 hours.



This project is made the same as the World's Fair suitcase and albums that I just taught last month and this past Saturday.  It has the false or hidden bottom as shown below.



It's a real fun project and always turns out fabulous.  You will make the album below and the inserts as shown during the second Saturday session.  The flowers and metal embellishments on the album will not be included in the class kit but you can purchase them at the store.    The cameo piece that I have on the front of my suitcase is a junk find at an antique mall but there are cameos available for purchase at Flossie Scrapper in different styles by Prima and Tim Holtz.



I think you would love this project and it would make a great Christmas gift for the traveler. Remember, deadline to sign up is September 24th.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts