Accordion Mini Album for Country Craft Creations


Hello and Happy Monday! I hope each of you had a wonderful, fun National Scrapbook Day weekend or Saturday.  I didn't get around to posting here on my blog for the annual event but did have a great weekend myself shopping at our local Trade Day Flea Market AND crafting!  I finished up this project that I designed for Country Craft Creations using the gorgeous Authentique paper collection, "Poised."  If you haven't seen it yet, nor bought it, it is currently available in the Country Craft Creations online store. Maybe you'll want a pack or two.  This project was done with just 5 sheets from the 12x12 collection, 1 element sheet and 1 cut-a-part sheet.  I'll be using the rest of the collection that I received in my Designer Package for my next two projects that I'll be creating for the month of May.  

I've done a tutorial video for this quick and easy album and have uploaded to my YouTube channel.  For this one, I only needed one video to show you how to make it and the showcase/walk through of the album is also in the tutorial video.  Here it is if you'd like to check it out...

Remember, if you are reading this post in your email, you will need to go to my blog or YouTube channel to see the video.

Here are a few photos of the inside of the album...



















Since this is an Accordion Album, you can stand it up on a shelf with the pages pulled out to see all the photos you've added inside.


That's my share for today.  It's Monday which means...laundry, a bit of cleaning (maybe), office paper work etc.  Have a fabulous week!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts