Authentique Poised Trinket Box


I'm on a roll this week! Here's my second Design Team project for Country Craft Creations for this month!  I made this out of what I had left from my Designer Package of Authentique's Poised Paper collection.  So loved how this trinket box turned out and it's really easy to make.  I have a tutorial for it on my Youtube channel.  Here's the video below and if you are reading this post in an email, you will have to go to my blog or my YouTube channel to see the video.



And here are a few more photos of the trinket box and what I made to go inside...












If you're needing a quick little project to make for Mother's Day, this would be the one. Yes, I know you only have a few more days but it can be made that quickly.

I have one more project to share using this paper collection and may have it up tomorrow or first of next week.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and,

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts