5 X 5 Wallet Style Christmas Album for CCC



Well July is quickly coming to an end and I'm sharing today my second Design Team project for Country Craft Creations for this month.  This is a small wallet style album, measuring finished at 5" x 5" but it has a lot of space inside.  Below is a side view of it with the top and bottom flaps opened.


It has a magnet closure on the front of the album but inside I used string wrap closures that I made. The type you see on some envelopes.

When you open up the first two inside flaps, you see this...another set of doors or flaps.  On the far left I've put a double belly band for tags and on the far right I added a bonus flap that opens up when you remove the paper clip.

When you open the center flaps, you see...a set of flaps that also have a string closure.



And inside those flaps you'll find a small waterfall page set held closed with a magnet tab.  I adore this Santa and Reindeer image.  This collection is from Prima called Christmas in the Country and I used the A4 paper pad for this project and my first project that I shared a few weeks ago. Check out Country Craft Creations online store to order this collection along with all the flowers, chipboard and embellishments.


I forgot to share that underneath the waterfall is a place to tuck 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" photo mats which you can see peeking out in the photo above.  

And in case you might want to create a wallet style album like this on your own, I have a tutorial video on my YouTube channel.  If you are reading this in an email subscription, you may not be able to view the video unless you go to my blog or YouTube channel.  If you are on my blog, just click the image/arrow below.



I've been battling an infection brought on by allergies since returning from the Country Craft Creations Texas Retreat earlier this month. I'm getting better but it has been slow going!  Plus I've had to nurse a sick cat (Marla, the yellow & white one in my craft room tour video).  She quit eating and had to have a feeding tube and then 6 bad teeth removed.  The feeding tube is out now and she is eating frequent little meals on her own.  I hope she keeps improving.  So, with all this, I've failed to share my CCC Designer Christmas in July video that went live on Saturday. I do hope you remembered and checked out the daily projects by the CCC Designers last week on You Tube.  If not, here's my video and you'll find a link to each of the other projects in the description box of my video if you watch it on my YouTube channel.  I made an ornament shaker card.  I'll do a post on it for tomorrow.


Happy Crafting!
Sandy



Popular Posts