Paper Christmas Stocking Project for CCC


Since today is the last day of July, I decided to go ahead and do an evening blog post to share my third project that I've made with my Design Team Package from Country Craft Creations.  This project was so fun to make and quick + easy too!  It's a Paper Christmas Stocking that you can actually hang on your mantel or use as a package decoration or give to someone in a craft swap.  I've done a quick tutorial to show you how I made mine.

Along with the tutorial video, I have a PDF cutting guide and the stocking template that I used.  Just click the link below to view and download the guide/template from my Google Drive.  You should be able to save it and print a copy if you like.





To make this stocking, I used Artisan Cardstock from Country Craft Creations and  2 sheets of patterned paper from the A2 paper pad by Prima "Christmas in the Country" which is available at www.countrycraftcreations.com while supplies last.



You can decorate your Paper Christmas Stocking with lots of flowers and embellishments or keep it simple whichever you like for your own personal style.

I haven't received my August project package yet as we are waiting for some new collections to arrive but I think it will be a Fall collection.  I've heard rumor that it's really cute.  I can't wait to receive it, share with you and get started creating some fun Fall projects for the month of August!  

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts