Christmas in the Country Tag Album for CCC


Yes, it's July and still a little over 5 months until Christmas BUT for those of us who do crafts  and make cards, it's time to get started on those seasonal projects! I was lucky enough to receive the NEW 2019 Prima Christmas paper collection in my Design Team package from Country Craft Creations for my July projects.  It is a gorgeous collection with lots of adds on that you can order (like those flowers) to really make a wonderful project.  This is a Tag Album that I designed using Prima's Christmas in the Country collection.  I love how it turned out.

Here's how it looks from the side standing on a table...


And a view from the top...


I love, love, love the Prima Christmas flowers for this season and I love the paper too!

I have a combined showcase with tutorial video on how to make this on my YouTube channel.  I'm sharing the video below.  If you read my blog post in email, you'll have to head over to my blog or YouTube channel to watch.



Here are a few more photos of the pages inside the album...









There are five pages in the album and each page has a pocket sleeve for a large photo tag and a pocket on each page for more tags.

I'll be making a couple more projects using this collection for Country Craft Creations in the next few weeks.  But not this week!  This week (actually tomorrow) we (hubby and I) are heading to San Antonio.  I'll be teaching a class for Country Craft Creations at their Texas Retreat.  I'm so excited to finally meet in person so many people I've come to know online.  Eddie is going to go fishing if the weather stays good with our son and grandson.  At least that's the plan.  We're going to have a great time!  Oh yes, if you love this paper collection and the flowers, you can order them online from Country Craft Creations. You may find some are already sold out but I've been told a new shipment is to arrive around July 20th.

So until next time,
Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts