Fall Market Mini Album for Country Craft Creations


Hi everyone! August is winding down in just a few days and I know that many of us are really ready for the fall season to arrive!  This is my first August project that I designed for Country Craft Creations.  I had a late start on creating this month as we were waiting for the new Fall collections to arrive.  I was sent this wonderful Carta Bella Fall Market paper so I created this very fun, interactive mini album.  The cover measures 6 1/2" x 8 1/2".  This paper line along with the Chipboard phrases, brads and Ephemera cards are currently available at Country Craft Creations while supplies last.  You can get the ribbon there too and of course the Kraft cardstock, chipboard and Art Glitter glue.

I have a showcase video for this album and three tutorial videos on YouTube showing you how to make it.  


Showcase Video

Tutorial Video 1


Tutorial Video 2


Tutorial Video 3

Here are a few photos of what it looks like on the inside...











We are heading out in the morning for our annual camping/fishing trip at Matagorda. Looking forward to a few days of relaxing and not working.  I do have a couple more projects that I've created with this paper collection but I will be sharing after September 3rd when we return from our trip.  Then I'll be jumping in to making a few September projects with a designer package that I just received this week.  I plan on sharing it on my YouTube channel next week too.

I wish for each of you a very fun and safe Labor Day weekend.  Enjoy! and...
Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts