Hello August and Baker's Dozen of Christmas Cards for 2019!









I had a great time yesterday afternoon creating these 13 Christmas cards from the scraps and a few full sheets left over from my Country Craft Creations July Design Team projects.  The paper collection is by Prima and called Christmas in the Country.  I had the A4 Paper Pad along with some of the flowers, pretty gemstones that matched the collection, chipboard set and ephemera pieces.  I used 110 pound solar white cardstock for my card bases and to mat the different layers of the patterned paper.  I also used left over bits of ribbon and bows from Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon as well as some pretty flat braided gold ribbon and Baker's Twine.  Each card I made was my favorite until the next one.

I started out with an Operation Write Home card sketch but then started changing it up as I used different sizes of paper scraps.  The last one above pretty closely matches the original card sketch I think.  

This week I'll be starting in on my August design team projects.  While I wait for the package to arrive with the patterned papers, I'm going to make the base of an album or folio.  That way I'll be ready to cut and add the pretty papers as soon as they arrive.  It's a bit later this time to receive my Design Team package but that's okay. Tamra was waiting for some new papers to arrive in to her shop. We do all love new paper designs.  I can't wait to see what I receive!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy


Popular Posts