Fall Market Card Mini Album for Country Craft Creations



Happy Monday Morning! How about a new project and tutorial? I've finally got the video edited for this one. It's a showcase and tutorial video all in one. This is the second project that I did using Carta Bella Fall Market from my August Design Package from Country Craft Creations. The collection is still available in the store and I used the 12x12 size (1 full sheet, 2 half sheets and scraps) along with 2 sheets of Kraft Artisan Cardstock, 1 magnet set and seam binding ribbon plus flowers from my stash. I also used the Fall Market Ephemera pack, Cardstock Stickers and brads.

Here's the video (if you are reading this post in an email subscription, you may have to go to my blog or YouTube channel to view the video)


I have one other project to share this week (probably later today or tomorrow) using the scraps from the Carta Bella Fall Market collection.  I was down to very small scraps! But love what I was able to create so be sure to check back for that.  I'll also be sharing my Design Package Haul Video for September projects.  Look for that tomorrow too I think. It's a fun collection from Country Craft Creations.

Here are some photos of today's project share.  Enjoy...





Have a fabulous week and

Happy Crafting!
Sandy



Popular Posts