September Design Team Package from Country Craft Creations



I'm excited to share what I'll be designing with for the month of September for Country Craft Creations!  Do you like to camp, fish, hike and enjoy the great outdoors? Then you're going to love this months projects!  I've already started on a chipboard folio project for this collection and will be sharing the finished project with tutorial in the next week or two.  I will be doing a total of three projects with this collection using 2 sheets of each pattern design.  There are 12 designs so that's a total of 24 sheets of 12x12 papers.  Plus I'll be using medium chipboard, Kraft Artisan Cardstock, seam binding ribbon, Art Glitter Glue and Scor-tape.  You can order all of that from the online store at www.countrycraftcreations.com.  I'll also be using things from my stash like flowers, charms, buttons, button string etc.

So join me and go down a crafting scenic route with the Happy Trails by Simple Stories.  The collection features flowers, cards, campers, bears, moose, fishing, campfires, trees, plaid, dots and woodgrain.  It's going to be a lot of fun creating with it!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts