Six Cards and 8 Gift Tag Cards out of Fall Market Scraps!


After making two design projects for Country Craft Creations using the Carta Bella Fall Market collection, I was literally down to just scraps to work with.  But I was able to create the six cards shown above AND 8 gift tag cards shown below by adding in a bit of Authentique Spectrum papers and of course Artisan Cardstock for the bases.  These are all my third August project that I designed for Country Craft Creations!


Each gift card has a tie so you can hang it on a gift bag and they are blank on the inside for a special message.  All of my cards are blank on the inside too.

These are all easy to make. There is no tutorial.  For the cards you need to create your bases out of good heavy cardstock. I use the Artisan from Country Craft Creation for all my bases.  My cards are the A2 size which is 4.25" x 5.5".  I like for them to open from the bottom so I cut each base to 4.25" wide x 11" tall and then score/fold in half.  I use different pieces of scraps cut to fit to layer up the card front designs.



I also used Artisan Cardstock for the Gift Tag cards.  These open to the right.  I cut the cardstock to 2.5" tall x 6" wide and scored the 6" side in half to create the cards.  Then I added different layers of scraps of paper and ephemera and chipboard stickers.  The hole is punched in the left corner through the front layer only and then I threaded through the button twine and added a bow.


Here's a little video of these cards that I shared on Facebook.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog.  Remember I have a YouTube channel where I share all my video tutorials.  You can get to my channel by clicking on the YouTube link/symbol in the left side column of this blog.  While on my channel please subscribe and also if you want to receive notifications of when I upload a new video, click on the bell.  Be sure to check out the online store at www.countrycraftcreations.com for your paper crafting supplies.  That's where I order all of mine.  You'll find the latest paper collections, the best cardstock and of course my favorite adhesive, Art Glitter Glue and Scor-tape.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts