Tackle Box (Album Storage Case) for Country Craft Creations


Happy Friday! This week I'm winding up my September projects that I've designed for Country Craft Creations!  Last week I shared the Flip Folio and video tutorials  on how to make them and now I have this adorable Tackle Box (Or Travel Case if you don't fish) that I designed and created.  It will hold ONE of those Flip Folios.  This is made from the Simple Stories "Happy Trails" collection that you can order from www.countrycraftcreations.com while supplies last.  It's not often that you find a good outdoor paper collection for those fun outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, and of course fishing so you might want to grab a couple packs of this for future projects too!  Here's a direct link to the collection pack at the store:  Happy Trails Collection Pack

To make mine look more like a Tackle Box, I tied on some real fishing lures.  Just be sure to cut off all the barbs and hooks and be very careful when you do.  I think they really add to the box.



I've done a tutorial on how to make this and in the first of the video is a showcase of it so you can see all the details.



The Flip Folio that is inside of the Tackle Box also has a tutorial video. Just go to my YouTube channel, click on Playlist and you'll find both tutorials for it and this box tutorial too.




I have one more September project to share using this collection.  I'll put that one on the blog for tomorrow (Saturday, October 5th).  If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you may have already seen it.

I'm excited to get started on my October projects! I've already received the paper collection. This is going to be a BIG project I think.  I'll share the Design Team Package Haul probably tomorrow too.

Have a fabulous weekend and...

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts