Happy Halloween!

Halloween Project #1...


Wow! Here it is Halloween Day, October 31st! Where has this month gone?? As I sit here typing in our office, I'm freezing! Literally we had a freeze here in North Texas last night! Only the second time ever in October so the weatherman says.  It's is rather early for that. And it will probably freeze again tonight.  It's cold in here, sort of.  I could turn up the heat but I just threw on a long sleeve shirt instead.  I see that I haven't done many blog posts this month. So sorry about that.  I hope you all haven't deserted me!   I've been busy with work and other things plus creating  a big Calendar project for Country Craft Creations which I hope to have finished in a few days or at least by the end of the weekend so I can kick off the month of November with a fabulous new project. 

If you've been a blog follower of mine, you know that in the past I would do a Thirteen Days Before Halloween event with a Halloween album created over those 13 days shared in a tutorial on YouTube or I would make a small Halloween project each of the 13 days like a card, small gift box, witch hat etc.  I didn't get around to planning anything for this year. I'm a bit sad about that. I had it on my calendar, I really did but on the day I should have started it....bed time came and I had nothing so I skipped this year. Anyway, I decided this morning that I would share a photo of some of my past Halloween projects today.  I think I'll share exactly THIRTEEN!  LOL  So up above is #1...my tombstone box from last year that I designed for Country Craft Creations.  If I can, I'll add a link under each photo to the original blog post just in case you want to see more photos and how I made it.

Halloween project #2....


Halloween Project #3...



Halloween Project #4...



Halloween Project #5...


Halloween Project #6...



Halloween Project #7...



Halloween Project #8...



Halloween Project #9....



Halloween Project #10...



Halloween Project #11...
Julie Nutting Halloween Tag - No Link for this one



Halloween Project #12...



Halloween Project #13...


And there they are....thirteen of my Halloween projects from years past.   I wish you all a Happy Halloween if you celebrate.  Stay warm, stay safe, have fun and have a Bootiful day and evening!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts