Calendar Pages for April May & June


Happy First Day of March!!  It's a very Spring like day here in my neck of the woods and I hope it is in yours too!!  Today I'm sharing my Authentique Wall Calendar Pages that I designed for Country Craft Creations.  These are on my YouTube channel as an ongoing How To series.  This is the second video for in this How to Series for 2020 so you'll see how to make calendar pages for April, May & June and I'm sharing early in March so you have plenty of time to get them ready before you need them. (The first video is already up on my channel if you want to get caught up.)

How to Video #2 Wall Calendar Pages 2020 for April, May & June:



These are really easy to put together and the paper collection plus the blank 12x12 calendar pages are currently available in the Country Craft Creations online store. 





Also available as each individual month on the website:  Authentique Calendar Monthly Kits






I'll be creating some A2 cards for these months in the next fews days and will have a video for them on my YouTube channel soon so you can also make cards for special occasions or just to say "hello" to mail out to your family & friends.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy



Popular Posts