Oh Happy Day 10x10 Album


Well here we are on the last day of March, finally.  It seems this month has moved along like molasses and it has been the month of H E double L wouldn't you agree?  This Corona Virus, Covid 19, needs to just go away and quickly.  I live about 35 miles west of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.  For now (as of last night) we only have 4 confirmed cases in our county with 2 of those in our town.  But it's getting really, really bad in Dallas which is about 50-60 miles from us.  {Sigh}  I'm a homebody by heart and can spend days if not weeks in my craft room but sheesh...one does like to get out and about now and then.  So far our county is not in a mandatory shelter in place order but I'm sheltering in any way! I've been good at staying in with only an occasional trip in the car (never getting out) to the bank or post office and once to pick up some take home Tex-Mex food. (Our daughter does our grocery shopping.) The office for our construction business has always been in our home so I never had to leave to go to work anyway; however my husband does have to get out and about to do the few jobs that we've had over the course of the last few weeks.  We expect that to dwindle down to nothing soon.  All this to say...I've had more time to craft but I've just not been able to get my mojo going.  So that's why I'm very happy that I have this album finished to share with you.

This album is a 10x10.  I call it a true 10x10 because the pages inside are that size.  That means the cover is 10.5 x 10.5 (inches).  I created it as one of my Design Team projects for Country Craft Creations using this awesome "Oh Happy Day" paper collection by Carta Bella.  You can order the collection from Country Craft Creations while supplies last. Of course you can use any collection you might love and have on had.  Hint: It uses a lot of cardstock for the pages, flaps and mats.  An estimated list of quantities of what I used are in the description of the share video I'm posting below.  To see the description box you'll have to watch the video on my YouTube channel.


Okay, there will be a tutorial series on this.  I just need to edit the video clips and get them uploaded to my channel.  Please be patient with me. I seem to be doing more cleaning (disinfecting), cooking and washing dishes than ever before. I get tired and run out of time but I will get them done! I'm thinking I should have one or two uploaded over the course of the next several days and also by next week.

Until then, I wish all of you happiness, joy, peace, comfort, good health and if you can, y'all stay home!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts