Cards for April, May & June + New Designer Package from CCC!


Hi everyone! I'm happy to share that I have my second quarter cards done that I've designed for Country Craft Creations using Authentique's Calendar Collection (12x12).  I made two cards for each month out of scraps from the collection.  Above you see cards for April, May & June.  I really enjoyed creating each one and love how they turned out!  I'm doing these as a How to Series for 2020 and you can find the tutorial video for these cards on my YouTube channel or watch the video below in by blog.



Below are some close up photos of the cards for each month...





It's so easy to make beautiful cards for any occasion throughout the year with this amazing paper collection.  You can still find the monthly collections in the Country Craft Creations online store. Just search for Calendars Authentique.

I've received a new paper collection from Country Craft Creations for my next design team project.  It's called "Oh Happy Day" by Echo Park. It is adorable and I can't wait to cut into it in the next few days.  If you want to take a closer look at it, I have a design team package reveal video on my YouTube channel.  Here's the video...


You can order "Oh Happy Day" right now while supplies last from CCC.  

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts