Summer Market Projects for Country Craft Creations


Well, Hello!  The month of May is almost over and I haven't shared anything  here since National Scrapbook Day!  I have been crafting though.  I received my Design Team Package from Country Craft Creations and went right to work on new projects.  Got them done in record time for me and have already shared them on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.  So it's about time I shared them here too.

I received Carta Bella's Summer Market 12x12 Paper collection along with some pretty summery, light solid cardstock by Simple Stories.  Since I only had one sheet of each design of the collection to work with I decided to make a project where all three that I make go together.  I designed the album above which I'm calling a Box Pocket Folio Album.  That's because it has a box type pocket in the inside that will hold project # 2 & #3.  Below is my share/walk through video of just the album, project #1...



For Project #2, I created a Folio Insert to put in the box pocket.  It can be a stand alone folio too.


Project # 3 is a tag that goes into the pocket of the Folio Insert shown above.  I created it with a Graphic 45 Regular Tag and left over papers after I finished the first two projects with the Carta Bella Summer Market papers.


This is a really fun, happy, summery paper collection.  I enjoyed playing with it and making these three projects for the month of May.  This collection is available while supplies last over in the Country Craft Creations online store at http://www.countrycraftcreations.com .

And of course, I have free tutorial videos on how you can make these three projects too.  All can be found on my YouTube channel.  I've put the videos in a playlist titled "Summer Market Project for Country Craft Creations."  This makes it easier for you to find all the videos while following along and working on the projects too.  You can make these projects in any paper collection.  Just have fun with it.   Link to Summer Market Projects YouTube Playlist:  

Happy Crafting!
Sandy



Popular Posts