Manly Box Pocket Folio


I had so much fun creating this little 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Box Pocket Folio that I designed for Country Craft Creations.  I used 12x12 Kraft Artisan Cardstock (from Country Craft Creations) and the 12x12 Manly Paper collection.  This project is really quick and easy to create and works fabulously in any collection but really works well for a simple project for a guy.

I have a video on my YouTube channel that includes a quick showcase/share of the finished folio as well as a tutorial on how to make it.  Here's the video:



Please note that if you read my posts via email or subscription, you may have to watch the video on my channel or in the blog post.










I think my next project with this paper collection will be cards using the 6x6 paper pad.  I hope to start on them today and then I'll have a fun project in August for a Holiday Handmade Gift YouTube Hop except mine won't be made with holiday papers but something you can make and give for any occasion.

It's so hot here in Texas right now.  Heat index is over 100 degrees every day. Ugh. The best place to be is inside with the air on and crafting!  Just a quick reminder that if you love this Manly paper collection by Authentique, you should check it out online at Country Craft Creations.  Here's a link to the collection:  Authentique Manly Collection at Country Craft Creations

Have a great weekend everyone, have fun crafting...
What will you create?
~Sandy






Popular Posts