Stacked Pages Mini Album for the Man in your Life!


In my most recent design team package from Country Craft Creations, I received the amazing "Manly" collection by Authentique.  Sometimes it's hard to find the right paper for a project for a man but this one is fabulous! If you haven't checked it out, go ahead and do so....you'll find it right now in Country Craft Creations online store.  In fact, here's the link:   Authentique Manly Paper Collection. Awesome, isn't it? And it's got icons to fit almost any interest a man might have....trains, race cars, fishing, horse back riding etc.  

I will be making three projects with this collection and for my first one, I created this Stacked Pages Mini Album.  I wanted to do something different for this album and think these pages were perfect. And it's easy to make. I have three videos for this album on my YouTube channel.  A walkthrough  showcase share of the album, the tutorial on how to make it and a decorating video.  All three can be found in a playlist on my channel.  Here's the link:   Stacked Pages Mini Album 

Here are some photos of this album so you can see how wonderful the papers are!

























"Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be.  Be one." ~ Marcus Aurelius

That's it for this week.  I'm already thinking of different ideas for what to make with the rest of the paper I received of this collection.  Can't wait to get started!

What will you create?

~Sandy

Popular Posts