Hello, Hello! 2011 & 2012 Project Gallery


This is the first card that I created and posted on my blog.  The date was August 22, 2011.  I started my blog in 2011 because I was creating cards for Operation Write Home (a charitable organization that collected handmade cards to send to troops overseas so they could send cards back home to loved ones).  My blog was a way to share my cards, participate in blog hops and card challenges.  In 2012 I started designing cards for certain blog challenges such as The Stamping Shack, Clear it Out, Christmas Cards All Year Round, Digi Haven, Cards in Envy etc.  In 2013 I discovered paper crafting and creating mini albums out of chipboard and cardstock.  But I continued to create cards.  Operation Write Home eventually closed and I left some of the challenges that I designed for and found I didn't have much time for participating in challenges.  

My blog was originally "Sandy's Crafty Creations" and was hosted here on blogger or blogspot.  In 2014 I moved it to a self hosted site so I could see if I wanted to sell tutorials and kit supplies.  In 2018 the cost of self hosting a blog/website tripled in cost and since I didn't really have time to pursue a full time online shop, I moved my blog back to blogger and re-named it to "Sandy Trefger Creative Designs."  During the last blog move, images of projects prior to 2014 were lost.  I do have most of those images on my computer or in an online album but trying to match un-named photos with blog posts was a difficult task.  I was able to add images back into most of my posts from 2013 and 2014.  However, continuing to add photos to my posts for 2012 and 2011 after all this time seemed pointless to me. So I've decided to delete all posts between August 22, 2011 (the day I started my blog) and December 31, 2012.  I have posted the images from those dates below as a project gallery.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and ...

Happy Crafting,
Sandy

Sandy's Project Gallery
2011 & 2012
Images are added in no particular order.  Cards were created for various blog challenges and Operation Write Home. Mini albums and other projects were created for my personal use.  Images in my 2011-2013 folder are not dated, so you may see some images here that are in posts for 2013.



 


  



  





  





  







  



  


  


     



    




   









 



  




   




   

  













    

  














  

     





  





  

  

  





   




   



  





  

  

  



   

  

  

 


  



     


  

    

  

  

   

  






  












   

  

  

  



  








  


  


  





  

  


  

  



  







   

    

  



   


  




  


  

  

  






  

     






  




  

  


  












Popular Posts