Sending You Easter Wishes


With the days on the calendar spinning by so fast, it will be Easter before we know it!  I created this round Easter card using a Digi Darla digital stamp image, "Bunny with Flower Basket."  She's so cute.   And I created this card as my last Design Team creation for Clear it Out Tuesday.  I've been on their design team for six months but decided it was time to step down as I have two new challenges that I'm now involved with--my own here on this blog and another starting in February with my friend Denise called Cards in Envy.  I really enjoyed my time designing for Clear it Out and using up some of my ever growing crafty supply stash.  I plan on joining in on their challenges from time to time to try and keep those supplies in check!  Digi Darla is the sponsor this time for the Clear it Out challenge and as always there is a prize to be won.  The challenge this time is to create a round card or a card using circles or round embellishments.  Your stash can be anything so for my stash I used some ribbon and flowers and some printed paper on the inside of the card.  I colored this cute image with my Copic Markers and also colored on the flowers and leaves to make them match the image colors just a little bit better.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Bunny C1 C3 C5 RV00 RV04
  • Dress, Sock & Bow B000, B02
  • Pinafore & Flowers Y35 Y38
  • Leaves G24 YG03
  • Basket E31 E33
  • Shoes W5 W7
  • Dots on Pinafore B02
  • Background B0000
Now it's your turn to use up some of your stash and link to the Clear it Out Challenge!

Perhaps you've also noticed something else new on my blog posts.  It's the InLinkz Supply or Shopping List Thumbnails under my signature.  When I can, I will post a thumbnail link for the supplies I use in a card.  It's a little time consuming at first but as I get more of my supplies listed as a thumbnail where I don't have to go look for it, then the task will get much faster.  I don't know about you, but I often like to know what someone used on a creation and even where it's available or at the very least the name of it so I can check for it at my LSS.  I believe that crafters like to be encouraged to shop.  Oh, and the comment section is under the shopping thumbnails.

Have a great day!

Popular Posts