Love is in the Air

February.  The month where our thoughts turn to love, cupid and chocolate candy.  The theme for the challenge at The Stamping Shack this time is "Love is in the Air."    And I decided to use an image from their shop that I've used before--"Daisy with Balloon" because she is so cute holding that heart shaped balloon and I knew she'd be perfect with these Valentine papers I've been wanting to use.  I cut the two different patterned hearts out with a Sizzix die on my Big Shot and crinkled up the seam binding ribbon with some Perfect Pearls Mist.  Daisy is colored with my Copic Makers.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Skin E11 E01 E000
  • Cheeks R20
  • Hair E31 Y32 Y21
  • Dress, Flower & Boots R89 R58
  • Balloon R85 R83 R81
I hope you'll join us at The Stamping Shack challenge and share your "Love is in the Air" creations!  The challenge officially starts on February 1st, which with the time difference I think it is already the 1st at The Stamping Shack. And since I have several posts that go live tomorrow for different challenges, I  thought that I'd go ahead and post this one tonight.

Happy Crafting!



Popular Posts