I'm So Glad That I Picked You!



Happy Monday, crafty peeps!  Today starts another sketch challenge over on Seems a Little Sketchy! Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine and I used her sweet little "Myrtle's Flower" image.  I think I was drawn to her because of the name.  One of our cats is named Marla but we often call her Myrtle.

This card came together quick and easy as they usually do when following a sketch.  I colored "Myrtle" with my Copic markers and then used some 8 1/2" x 11" papers from a "Best of Amy Tangerine" by American Crafts paper pack I received as a gift.  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment was created on the computer in Word and printed out.



Here's the sketch from Seems A Little Sketchy--
Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch #72

I hope you can join us for this two week challenge.  One random entry using this sketch will receive the prize from our sponsor--3 digi images.  It's always nice to get extra images for your collection for future cards.

I had a busy weekend organizing my craft room and cleaning!  I'm still not done but I've found a lot of "new" stuff to craft with. Ha, ha.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts