Today Stinks...Let's Do Lunch!


Ha, ha. ha.  When I saw the rubber stamp for this sentiment, I knew it was perfect for our Cards in Envy challenge--"Best of Friends."  I mean, really, who else could you say this to and they'd understand and they'd be happy to go to lunch to make you feel better!

I created this card using some 12x12 paper scraps that I found in my stash. I think they were either left overs from a layout class or actually from a layout kit.  Either way, I loved the patterns and colors and layered them all up for this friend card.  The image is stamped with a rubber stamp as is the sentiment which I cut up the phrases and arranged them on to a piece of word patterned paper. I used black cardstock and added a bow tied from thread.  Both rubber stamps are by Unity Stamps and came in a set called "Take Your Time" that I got in their November 2011 Kit of the Month.  I haven't used my stamps much lately so it was fun to create a card with these.

As I mentioned earlier, the Cards in Envy challenge is "Best of Friends" and it starts today and runs through August 31st.  We have some really cute friend cards created by our designers for inspiration. I hope you'll visit our challenge blog  and our designers blogs and join in on our challenge.  Your card must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5")  and flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing and must have "friends" on the card or be a card clearly made for friends.

Have a great week and Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts