Brrr....It's Cold Outside! Snowman Candy Bar Cover Re-Visited




You've heard of Throw Back Thursday, right?  Especially on Facebook and probably on other social medias as well--people look in their archives and share old photos.  I thought I'd do a Throwback Thursday post.  This is from a July 8, 2012 post (yes, it was for Christmas in July).  Here's the original post text:


Today I have a video tutorial that I made showing how I created my Snowman or Snow Buddy Candy Bar Cover. This makes a wonderful little Christmas gift or stocking stuffer. And now is a great time to get started on these! Here's a great tip: You only need to buy ONE candy bar for now to use to create as many candy bar covers as you need or want for the holidays. Then when it's closer to Christmas you can buy fresh candy and most likely by then you will have eaten the one. Ha, ha.


The snowman face is a FREEBIE digital from Whimsie Doodles.  The size of the image that you download would probably work for a small Hershey's candy bar.  If you want to use an extra large candy bar as I did in my video, you will need to use a computer program such as Words with Windows, turn the image into a landscape document or flip it to a horizontal and then drag it to re-size the label portion to about 9" long by 4 1/2 inches wide.



I'm not sure if the digital snowman face is still free on Whimsie Doodles or not. But it would be really easy to draw your own snowman face and maybe even use googly eyes.  These make adorable stocking stuffers or small gifts and since Christmas will soon be here.....well, you know.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts