Giving Thanks



Well, it's definitely Autumn!  Halloween is over and now it's time to make a few Thanksgiving and Fall themed cards.  Today's card is for the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge that starts tomorrow at 12 a.m. Central Time ( I hope you remembered  to adjust your clocks--1 hour "Fall Back!") Anyway, back to the challenge and my card.  Our sponsor this time for Seems a Little Sketchy is Robyn's Fetish and I was given this cute "Tom Turkey" image to color and use to create a card following the Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch #77.  I know my turkey is not the traditional turkey color but I decided to color him up to match the fabulous papers by Doodlebug Designs!


Surely, I've seen the Doodlebug Designs collections before but I really got into them for Halloween so I couldn't resist picking up an autumn collection and a Christmas collection to work with!  For this card I used Doodlebug Designs 6x6 paper pad "Happy Harvest."  I just love the bright and cheery colors.  I also used some of their "Happy Harvest" Icons Cardstock Stickers for the tree and leaves.  I created the "giving thanks" tag with a label die and an acrylic stamp by Papertrey Ink "Vintage Picnic Sentiments" collection.  I tied on some Doodlebug Twine from their Halloween Assortment pack. Tom Turkey is colored with my Copic Markers.
This sketch challenge for Seems a Little Sketchy runs for two weeks.  One random entry will receive a prize from Robyn's Fetish.  It's a great sketch and I'd love to see your card there!

Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch 77

Happy Crafting,


Popular Posts