Happy Autumn

If you are here for my Seems A Little Sketchy Challenge card, please click >HERE< or scroll down. ~ Thank you!



Hello, here's another Autumn card I made over the weekend.  This one is for the Cards in Envy Challenge and their theme of "Pumpkin Patch."  You must make a card that has at least one pumpkin and it must be A2 size plus flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing.

For my card, I chose this super cute pre-colored digital image by Dearie Dolls called "Girl With Pumpkin."  I paired her up with the super fun Doodlebug Designs 6x6 paper pad "Happy Harvest and their matching Cardstock Stickers for the collection.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Inks "Mailbox Greeting" collection and the brown twine is by American Greetings.


This challenge over on Cards in Envy runs through Sunday, November 16th which gives you lots of time to create your own "Pumpkin Patch" card (A2 size) and share it with us.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts