Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas Mini Album


Here it is! The front cover of my 8x8 Graphic 45 Twas the Night Before Christmas mini album! All the pages have been added and patterned.  Just need to add a few decorative bits and it will be all done.  Right now I'm cutting the papers for the kits for my class this coming Sunday.

I had hoped to have some extra papers for a few kits to sell on this but I think I may not--will know for sure next week. However, I will have the tutorial available in my shop so you can buy your own papers to make the album.  Hopefully I'll have that done and in the shop by Thanksgiving.  I still need to add the Look Who's in the Dog House project--it seems there is just not enough time in a week or weekend!

Anyway, I will be doing a video on this album once it is all complete so you can see what I did on the inside.  Of course, that means a new blog post for that so follow along if you wish so you won't miss it.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts