Yours Truly {TBT Valentine Mini}




Thank goodness for Throwback Thursday posts! I've been busy with other online things and adding items to my Etsy Shop.  This one is not even a year old yet, but still a "Throwback" and  one of my favorite Valentine mini albums.  I created this one and posted about it on February 13, 2014.

Here's a bit about what I said about it last year:

"I created this by following a Ustream tutorial video on Prima’s channel–La Botanique Pocket Box Min Album with Steff Miller.  

It was really easy and only required scoring, folding and cutting to assemble it and then add your own decorative pieces, pages and pockets.  It was fun!"

Well, the weekend is almost here.  I have plans to work on some Design Team projects as the cold temperatures and rain will be creeping back and I don't go outside when it's cold.  Okay, I don't go outside when it's hot either. Ha, ha.

Happy Crafting,

 Sandy

Popular Posts