Thanks for All You Do {TBT Card}


Brr it is COLD today!  I think the temps are still below 20(f).  Frigid!  At least the wind is not blowing but it is still very, very cold.  Almost to cold to even want to craft!  I've been working on a written tutorial this morning that I'm WAY behind on.  Hope to get it done today!

Since it is Thursday, I decided to browse around in archived posts here on my blog and see what I could find to share again for a Throwback Thursday post.  I came across the 4.25" square card that I made back in February 2012.  It's pink, so of course I love it!  I think I made it for a Mother's Day Card but you could change the sentiment and it would be a very pretty Valentine too.

Here's what I had to say about what I used to make the card back in 2012:
"I used a white card base and added the light pink solid card stock.  The triangles or flags at the top, the partial circle rings and the rose printed paper square are from my scrap stash and are the front and back of the same paper.  I added pink rhinestones at the bottom edges of the rose square and a hot pink seam binding ribbon bow and some bits of scrapper's twine in white that I scrunched and curled up.  The sentiment "thanks for all you do" is an acrylic stamp."

Okay...that's all for today.  After I get done with that tutorial which I should have had done in DECEMBER, I will do a bit of office work and then maybe sneak upstairs to my craft room.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts