Heart Full of Flowers {TBT}


Hello, Happy Thursday! Today is my Friday!!  Yay! I get to forward the office phones to my hubby in the morning and head to Corsicana to finish cutting papers for my class on Saturday! I'm spending the night there as Scrappin' Goodtime has a retreat center right there in the store! Awesome!!  If you live in North or Central Texas you should check it out!

Today for my Throwback Thursday, I'm sharing this Heart Full of Flowers Valentine card that I created and posted about on December 27, 2012.  This card is so easy to make.  I've made several in the past and sold them in my Etsy shop.  I'm out of these flowers now, but maybe I should buy more!

Here's what I said about how to create this card back in 2012:

"I penciled in a large heart on the front of the card and then started filling it in with pink and white flowers.  I have a TON of these in my stash and wanted to use some of them up.  After they were dry, I added rhinestone centers by applying a dot of glue to each center and placing the rhinestones with my tweezers.  Then I added a piece of sheer pink ribbon."

That's all for today.  Need to finish packing up and do a few office chores.  I probably won't post again until Monday for the next Cards in Envy Challenge.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts