Forever Love ~ Paper Bag Mini Album


Today I'm sharing what I'm working on this week--a Valentine/Love Paper Bag Mini Album!  Love, love, love these My Mind's Eye papers that I'm using and all the fun embellishments I've found. I hope to have this little gem done by the end of this week AND post a few kits in my Etsy shop.  The kits will be pre-cut and probably list for around $45 (less if I can).  I will only have a few, so if you'd like to buy one and get it made by Valentine's Day this year you can contact me here on my blog to reserve a kit.  These are really easy to put together and you could get one done in an evening or a day for sure! Oh yes, when you purchase a kit, you will also get the pdf instructions on how to make it!



This is the inside front page.  A cute glittery cupid and the title of the album "Forever Love."  I'll share more photos this week as I get them done.



Have a great day and Happy Crafting,


Popular Posts